“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”

-Hippocrates

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 6 - Stage 2 (day 3)

I'm feeling pretty good so far.  I haven't had any negative reactions to the diet or introduction of foods.  Yesterday I introduced Brussel sprouts into my soup.  Today I'm trying to introduce a little homemade yogurt. I also made a large batch of soup so I won't have to spend time cooking and letting it cool.  I'm hoping this feeds me all day.  I'm actually thinking it'll be good for two meals. 

Breasts of 1 small chicken
10 Brussel sprouts
3 carrots
1 sweet onion
sea salt
broth to cover


Soup with egg yolk and 1 tsp of raw homemade cow's milk yogurt


All mixed up
I'll add some kimchi once it cools down. 

I have a date with my oldest son tonight.  A little one-on-one time.  We're going to the movies and out to eat.  I'll probably watch him eat while I drink some tea and broth.  Unless there's something I can eat, which I doubt, at Whole Foods Market.  

2 comments:

  1. I do make my own bone broth. I put a carcass in the crock pot, fill it with water and leave it cooking for 24 hours. :)

    ReplyDelete