“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”

-Hippocrates

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 11, Stage 3 (day 2)

This morning I upped my juicing.  I added in a celery rib and some ginger.  I overdid the ginger, so then I upped the carrots.  I ended up with a super large glass of juice.  It was yummy and I think it helped with constipation a bit. 

Tonight I added in avocado.  I love avocado.  I've missed avocado.  Avocado is just so creamy and delicious.  *sigh*

It was so nice to have a favorite food back in rotation.  It added a very nice dimension to my soup. 

I thought if I added the egg into my soup after it was done boiling it would cook enough.  It didn't.  Note to self:  Just poach the egg. 
Soft-boiled eggs don't peel well for me.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know. 

Also, no gas or constipation today.  Three cheers!

2 chicken breast halves
1 small zucchini
1 head of broccoli
1 sweet onion
sea salt
rosemary
pepper

Added in after cooking:
1/4 cup kimchi
1 egg
1/4 avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment