“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”

-Hippocrates

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 35, Stage 6 (day 3)

Photo update...
It's been 35 days.  My psoriasis has improved amazingly.  Still, I don't know if it's been time that has had a hand in the healing or the GAPS diet.  The only way to really tell is to keep on keepin' on with the diet.  If it doesn't return, I'll be able to give GAPS credit.  If it does return, well, I'll cross that bridge if I ever reach it.


knee


Foot today

Foot four weeks into psoriasis - 4 1/2 weeks ago


left hand



I have nails...and I paint them (non toxic, eco-friendly polish, of course)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an improvement! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm very inspired now. I started GAPS twice before for my psoriasis, but gave up. Too tired of just soups. But I think I'll try again. And I'll keep looking at this page for inspiration. Thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Primal! I've noticed, since I let my diet sort of wander over the summer, that when I start drinking coffee and eating grains (because I just feel like "splurging") that my psoriasis starts to make an appearance again. It's kind of nice that I get a signal to get back on track. I don't mean a piece of birthday cake here and there. When I go off track, I'm picking up a bagel at Dunkin Donuts a couple of mornings a week because I get so darn busy and don't have time or the where with all to remember to make a meal for times I need to be on the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... It' really good to see that your has improved. Taking anti-inflammatory foods or juices can also help treatment of psoriasis.

    ReplyDelete